T-Mobile To Reduce Data Speeds

Read the Engadget Blog Post: “T-Mobile will begin to reduce data speeds when a customer reaches 5GBs of data usage in a billing cycle”

I have two comments:

1. The data hogs – which by the way are less than 1% – are apparently the ones who slow down the network for the other 99% of users.

2. Saying that the 5GB threshold limit is equivalent to 125,000 Yahoo.com visits is not a realistic representation at all. How about telling me the YouTube.com video viewing equivalent?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: